GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA QUESADILLA
Looking for a quick, easy, and healthy gluten-free recipe that will satisfy your kids? This gluten-free Pizza Quesadilla recipe is an easy lunch idea that will make your kids happy. 5 ingredients. Ready in 5 minutes
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 4 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 Corn Tortillas or other gluten-free tortilla of choice
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella see notes for dairy-free/vegan modifcation
- 4 slices pepperoni see notes for vegan modification
- sprinkle Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce of choice
- gluten-free cooking spray
Heat pan on medium heat.
Once heated, spray with cooking spray and lay a tortilla on top of the pan.
Sprinkle cheese, seasoning, and pepperonis on top of the tortilla. Place a lid on top of the pan so the cheese melts. It should take 1-2 minutes for the cheese to melt.
Once the cheese is melted, remove the lid and place second tortilla on top. Flip quesadilla and toast the other side for 1-2 minutes so both sides can be toasted.
Slice the quesadilla into triangles and dip in favorite pizza or pasta sauce
Products I Recommend:
- Make this recipe dairy-free by subbing your favorite vegan cheese
- Make this recipe vegan by subbing your your favorite vegan cheese and vegan pizza topping