Are you looking for a delicious dessert that’s both easy to make and free of gluten? Then look no further! Our perfect gluten free blondies are sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Made with almond flour and white chocolate chips, these blondies are loaded with flavor and texture. Plus, you’ll only need a bowl and a few simple ingredients to make this satisfying dessert!
This recipe for gluten free blondies is delicious–it tastes so good you’d never know they’re gluten-free. Plus, this post contains tips for making gluten-free and dairy-free blondies and making low carb keto blondies. So read on and give it a try!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE RECIPE FOR THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE ALMOND FLOUR BLODNIES!
Are you new here? I also have the following posts to help you live gluten-free without the stress!
- How to eat out SAFELY when you’re gluten-free
- How to make ANY recipe gluten-free
- How to TRAVEL gluten-free and still have fun
…get valuable support from me, and gluten-free peers, in my EXCLUSIVE Facebook community “Stress-Free Gluten-Free” by clicking here!
The gluten-free guide below is based on personal experience and research. Always be sure to discuss any medical changes with your doctor for your personal medical needs. Additionally, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My full disclosure isn’t that interesting, but you can find it here.
What you’ll love about this healthy blondie brownie recipe:
- These healthy blonde brownies are chewy, rich, and delicious.
- They taste JUST AS GOOD as scratch blondies made with regular flour—no lie.
- This one-bowl almond flour bars recipe makes for simple clean up!
- Following a low carb or keto diet? No problem, check out simple + easy modifications in the Keto Blondies section below.
Chewy and Delicious Gluten Free Blondie Recipe
These gluten-free blondies are a chewy and delicious dessert! This easy and healthy recipe is made in just one bowl making clean-up a breeze. This recipe is so yummy, no one will suspect they’re really gluten-free.
Be sure to add this super-simple recipe to your weekly menu, and keep reading for the recipe!
Ready to take back control of your meals and love your gluten free life? Take the 45 second quiz to get a personalized plan with the guide you need to thrive!
Equipment for One Bowl Gluten Free Blondies:
- medium mixing bowl
- 9 x 13 pan
Ingredients for this Healthy Blondie Recipe:
Most of the ingredients to make almond blondies can be found at your local grocery store, but you’ll find great deals on gluten-free ingredients for baking Thrive Market.
See the ingredient list below for brand suggestions and easy links to great online deals:
- almond flour. I recommend using a fine ground blanched almond flour instead of a coarser almond meal or unblanched almond flour. This is because fine blanched almond flour results in a fluffier less ‘grainy’ baked good. You can also make your own almond flour. See my favorite gf almond flour brands and tips to make homemade almond flour here.
- brown sugar. check out my full gluten free guide to brown sugar here.
- white sugar.
- butter. This should be melted… but not tooooo hot!
- baking powder. Most baking powders are naturally gluten-free, but double-check that can’s ingredients to ensure that it’s not processed with wheat. I use this one.
- vanilla extract. Some extracts contain gluten derivatives. I use Watkins extracts—they taste great and are labeled gluten-free according to FDA standards.
- salt. Use a fine salt, not coarse.
- white chocolate chips. Be sure that these are gluten-free using this guide to gf chocolate! Some chocolate is processed with wheat or contain malted ingredients (malt is derived from barley and is not gluten-free). Regular Hershey’s white chocolate chips work! If you’re looking for keto or dairy-free, see the ingredient modifications below.
Do you want to make low carb or keto blondies?
You can turn these regular gluten-free blondies into keto blondies really easily!
When I do this, I typically use a bit less of each sweetener—start with ½ cup brown Swerve and ½ cup granulated Swerve and adjust to taste. If you want sweeter keto blonde brownies, add the rest of the brown Swerve!
Do you want to make dairy free blondies?
To make gluten free dairy free blondies, you’ll only need to sub out two ingredients. Sub regular butter for your favorite vegan butter and use Pascha white chocolate baking chips.
Pascha are the only dairy-free white chocolate chips I’ve tried that actually taste like white chocolate (not just sugar). Plus, they’re certified gluten-free!
How do you make these delicious blonde brownie almond flour bars?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick baking spray (make sure it is gluten-free—some baking sprays have added flours) or lightly butter the dish.
First, prepare the wet ingredients. Whisk together the melted butter, both sugars, eggs and vanilla. Be sure that you don’t pour piping hot butter right on top of the eggs—you don’t want scrambled eggs in your blondies! yuck.
Once well mixed, add the dry ingredients.
Stir the dry ingredients using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. The mixture will be very thick, so it would be difficult to fully mix if still using your whisk.
Then, fold in the white chocolate chips…. and resist the urge to eat the batter.
Trust me. The finished product is worth it!
Transfer to the prepared baking dish and smooth evenly.
Tip: If you find you don’t LOVE the texture of gluten-free baked goods, try letting them rest approximately 10 minutes before putting them in the oven. This allows the alternative flours to better absorb the wet ingredients resulting in a less grainy result.
Finally, bake for 30-35 mins, until edges just start to brown and the middle is set (cooking time will somewhat depend on if you want super gooey or super cakey blondies!)
Lastly, let cool, cut, and enjoy. Savor every bite of your delicious almond flour blondie. Or pair your blondie with a scoop of delicious ice cream like this homemade black forest ice cream.
Scroll down for the printable recipe for almond flour blondies, and then be sure to take the FREE quiz to discover your personalized gluten free plan to claim back your love of food!
What’s they key to loving your gluten free life? Take this quick quiz to get a personalized plan with the guide you need to thrive!
Did you love this gf blondies recipe?
If so, be sure to pin this super delicious gluten free blondies almond flour recipe to your Gluten Free Desserts Pinterest board using the social sharing buttons so you can access it quick and easy whenever you’re ready to make it!
Gluten Free Blondies
- medium mixing bowl
- 9 x 13 pan
- wooden spoon or spatula
- 2 cups almond flour blanched, super fine
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9 x13 pan with non stick baking spray or lightly butter the dish
- Whisk together butter, both sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in dry ingredients using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and smooth evenly.
- Let rest 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 30-35 mins