I know that navigating the abundance of social get-togethers around the holidays can be especially challenging when you have Celiac Disease or gluten-intolerance.
but you’ll be well-equipped to entertain (or at least bring a dish to share) with these 48 no-fail gluten free Christmas party food ideas from appetizers to desserts and drinks!
SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL THE GLUTEN FREE HOLIDAY PARTY RECIPES OR USE THE TABLE OF CONTENTS TO NAVICATE TO A SPECIFIC PART OF THE POST
Are you new here? I also have the following posts to help you live gluten-free without the stress!
- How to live a gluten-free lifestyle when you are CRAZY busy
- The ULTIMATE guide to gluten-free skin care
- How to SAVE MONEY eating gluten-free
- How to make ANY recipe gluten-free
- Gluten-Free Holiday Gift Guide
…and of course, you should join my EXCLUSIVE Facebook community “Stress-Free Gluten-Free” by clicking here!
The gluten-free guide below is based on personal experience and research. Always be sure to discuss any medical changes with your doctor for your personal medical needs. Additionally, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My full disclosure isn’t that interesting, but you can find it here.
Preparing for Gluten-Free Holiday Entertaining
If you’re preparing gluten-free food for the first time, be sure that your kitchen is prepped for safe gluten-free cooking. Click here to learn more about avoiding cross contamination in the kitchen.
Once the kitchen is prepped, it’s important to look at the arrangement of the food being served. If the food is laid out buffet or cocktail style, be sure to separate the food that is gluten-free from the rest of the food being served. This helps guarantee that serving utensils don’t get switched or that crumbs from something containing gluten doesn’t get dropped into a gluten-free dish.
Now... let’s get to the Gluten Free Christmas Party Food Ideas! This list includes appetizers, drinks, and desserts with options for Paleo, Vegan, and Whole30.
Take this quick quiz and uncover the secrets to making your gluten-free lifestyle not just manageable, but truly enjoyable with custom recipes and tips!
Gluten Free Christmas Party Appetizers
- Hummus Wreath by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Ham Dip by Snappy Gourmet
- Easy Salami Appetizer by Babaganosh
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Ham Cups by Make the Best of Everything
- Mexican Corn Dip by Latina Mom Meals
- Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese by Chisel and Fork
- Italian Antipasti Skewers by Keto Cooking Christian
- Feta Stuffed Cucumber Appetizer Bites by Mama Likes to Cook
- Cheddar Delicata Squash Fritters by Fearless Dining
- Easy Stuffed Mushrooms by Dancing Through the Rain
Elevate your gluten-free lifestyle with the convenience of Thrive Market's grocery delivery – join now and discover a world of delicious and wholesome options delivered straight to your doorstep!
Gluten Free and Vegan Holiday Appetizers and Treats
- Gluten Free Vegan Sugar Cookies for Cut Outs (No Chill!) by Key to my Lime
- Fruit Christmas Tree by Claudia Canu
- Pumpkin Spring Rolls by Mind Body and Spirit Wellbeing
- Baked Mini Gluten-Free + Vegan Mac & Cheese Bites by Strength and Sunshine
- Vegan Candy Cane Truffles by Baked by Clo
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts by That Girl Cooks Healthy
- Healthy Vegan Oat Bar Recipe by Nutriciously
- Vegan Rum Truffles by Vegan on Board
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies by The Banana Diaries
- Vegan S’Mores Cookies with Chocolate Chips by Planted 365
Paleo & Whole 30 Holiday Appetizers and Treats
- Whole30 Prosciutto Pears with Arugula Salad by Cook at Home Mom
- Cranberry Almond Trail Mix by Low Carb Yum
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips by 24 Bite
- Bacon Wrapped Olives by Christina’s Cucina
- Christmas Deviled Eggs by Mom Foodie
- Salty Chocolate Pecan Bark by Healthy With Jamie
- Paleo Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip by Wicked Spatula
- 3-Ingredient Scotch Eggs by Primal Edge Health
- SCD Grain-Free Blinis by Emma Eats & Explores
- Whole 30 Cucumber Bites by Hot Pan Kitchen
Gluten Free Desserts and Treats
- Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge by Will Cook for Smiles
- Mini Snickerdoodle Muffins by The Helpful GF
- Gluten Free Fruit Cake by A Sweet Alternative
- Sugared Cranberries by Pink Fortitude
- Easy Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes by Hidden Springs Homestead
- Christmas Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Melanie Cooks
- Caramel-icious Frosted Brownies by The Baking ChocolaTess
- Strazzatella Chocolate Cherry Dessert by Enjoying Life Everyday
- Flourless Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by The Monday Box
- Gluten Free Blondies by The Gluten-Free Option
Looking for more dessert ideas? Check out this massive list of gluten-free Christmas dessert recipes!
Gluten Free Holiday Cocktails and Mocktails
- Naughty Elf Cocktail by Aspiring Winos
- Pomegranate Mimosa by Fresh Coast Eats
- Nonalcoholic Mojito by Fab Food 4 All
- Homemade Mulled Wine by Diary of a Debutante
- Christmas Punch by Sugar & Soul
- White Rosemary Rose Coconut Cocktail by She Keeps a Lovely Home
- Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria by Flavour & Savour
- Sparkling Strawberry Punch by Food Meanderings
Lastly, if you’re looking for some holiday candies to set out for guests, be sure to do your research to ensure that they are gluten-free. Click here for some helpful tips from Gluten-Free Follow Me.
What's they key to loving your gluten free life? Get your personalized plan with the guide you need to thrive!
Looking for more gluten-free recipes or holiday tips?
Here are more recipes and tips you will LOVE:
- Gluten-Free Holiday Gift Guide
- Best Gluten Free Gingerbread House Kits
- Grain-Free Lemon Mug Cake for One
- No-Soy Steak Marinade
- 17+ Vegan Shakes & Smoothie Bowls