Top Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Coffee Creamers
This post reviews the top gluten-free dairy-free coffee creamers in alphabetical order. Scroll on down to find the one you’re interested in!
Are you new here? I also have the following posts to help you live gluten-free without the stress!
- How to live a gluten-free lifestyle when you are CRAZY busy
- The ULTIMATE guide to gluten-free skin care
- How to SAVE MONEY eating gluten-free
- How to make ANY recipe gluten-free
- Gluten-Free Holiday Gift Guide
…and of course, you should join my EXCLUSIVE Facebook community “Stress-Free Gluten-Free” by clicking here!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My full disclosure isn’t that interesting, but you can find it here.
I have a confession to make: I love coffee. Ok, ok, I know that coffee is super popular. But in all seriousness, I don’t feel gypped when we’re out and there are no gluten-free dessert options. Why? Because usually—there’s coffee. And coffee is gluten-free.
Now, some of my coworkers may claim that I don’t really like coffee because I don’t drink it black. And to that I just shrug and say, “Please pass the half and half!” To each their own.
One sad, sad day, I began to realize that dairy really made my tummy hurt. In my memory it was a rainy, cold day, but I digress. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn’t, and I started replacing my dairy products with non-dairy products one by one, but that half and half in my coffee? It stayed.
I tried to drink it with straight-up almond milk. I tried blending my coffee with coconut oil. After a while, I gave up and tried to just drink it black. It wasn’t the same. I missed my coffee with cream. So, I went on a search to find the best gluten-free, dairy-free coffee creamers. I searched the internet, I posted in Facebook groups. Here are my discoveries that you’ll be wanting to add to your next grocery list.
Are you ready to simplify your dinner routine?
Download “FIVE IN FIVE”–my FREE e-cookbook of simple & easy gluten free dinners containing 5 ingredients or less!
Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer
One of the great things about this creamer is that it’s available in most grocery stores. I was a bit weary of it–wondering if the quality would be up to standard for creaminess. But overall–it was decent!
- Easy to find in stores
- The taste is pretty good!
- It separates (like curdling) in your coffee
- Not as thick as half and half
Overall score: 3/5
I would buy this again–if I couldn’t find another alternative.
When I searched the internet for the best gluten-free dairy-free coffee creamers, this one was the highest recommended. I was hesitant to spend the money and try it after trying regular almond milk and coconut milk in my coffee. However, I was pleasantly surprised! Nutpods come in a variety of flavors (including seasonal ones!)–I tried the unsweetened French vanilla flavored creamer.
- Whole 30 approved
- Shelf-stable until opened (you can stock up!)
- Multiple flavors (I tried the French vanilla, but it also comes in original, hazelnut, and even vanilla lemon)
- It froths well (do any of you use one of these to mix your coffee? I do sometimes, and this creamer froths up well!)
- Slight coconutty taste (this should be obvious, but it didn’t really taste like half and half, it tasted coconutty. The flavor was good—just not the flavor of plain coffee with half and half)
- Not as thick as dairy half-and-half. I used about twice as much as normal dairy creamer to get the creaminess you see in this photo.
- Slightly grainy (As you can see in my picture, the creamer didn’t blend as well as regular dairy creamer. While it does look kind of grainy, it didn’t really taste grainy)
Overall Score: 3.5/5
Not only are these in the grocery store, but you can find great deals on these online!
Click here to shop now through Amazon and see all their flavors–regular and seasonal!
You can also get a great deal on NutPods with Thrive Market. If you’ve never tried Thrive Market I encourage you to read about my experience with Thrive Market here. PS–click here to save up to $20 on your first order! Don’t you love deals?
I discovered Ripple while I was just browsing through one of my local grocery stores. I’d seen commercials for their pea milk, but never tried it. I was pleasantly impressed by this one!
- No cholesterol or saturated fat
- It’s creamy and blends into your coffee like real dairy creamer
- No weird aftertaste
- Available in a regular, unsweetened flavor which is great for substituting as half and half in recipes
- Available in your local grocery store
- Since I’m being honest, it doesn’t taste exactly like dairy-based creamer, but it is very close!
- It’s made from peas (my very adventurous, food-loving husband is totally weirded out that it is made from pea protein. I personally don’t think that’s a turn-off. However, he insists that although he agrees it tastes drastically more like dairy half-and-half than any other dairy-free coffee creamer I’ve brought home, he doesn’t want peas in his coffee)
Overall Score: 4.5/5
Have you tried any of these dairy-free coffee creamers? Share your experience and comment below!
Other posts you may LOVE:
- My TOP recommended gluten-free products
- 17+ GLUTEN-FREE & DAIRY-FREE shakes & smoothie bowls
- The ultimate guide to gluten-free SKIN CARE
- TRUE ROOTS gluten-free dairy-free cookbook review
Don’t forget– Clear the confusion and make dinner simple with “FIVE IN FIVE”–the free e-cookbook containing easy dinners you can make with 5 ingredients or less!
Here are more recipes and tips you will LOVE: